These little people will be looking cute with grass for hair in a short couple of weeks. What a fun project – and it will be just as much fun to check your little grass head person each day for progress!
How to Make Grass Head People
Things you will need:
- Stockings, preferably not too thick
- Grass seed or mustard seed
- Felt, buttons, string etc to decorate
- Craft glue
What to do:
1. Cut off a foot off the stockings, approximately 20cm long. The toe part will form the top of the head.
3. Decorate the face however you like. I made a nose by pinching a bit of soil and tying some string around it. I used felt for the teeth and eyes. Gluing on Googly eyes would be lots of fun too.
4. Name your little person and sit him in a saucer somewhere inside with plenty of sun – and don’t forget to give him a little drink of water each day. Within a couple of weeks your new friend should have a head of bright green hair!