Wondering whether you’re pregnant? Our free online pregnancy test can help! While we can’t produce a virtual reality one just yet, we have put together a free online pregnancy test covering 12 common pregnancy signs. This should give you a pretty good idea of whether or not you’re pregnant.
This quiz is useful for women who are asking themselves questions like:
- My period is late – am I pregnant?
- I had a negative pregnancy test result – but could I still be pregnant?
- I think I might be pregnant – should I buy a pregnancy test kit?
- I think I’m pregnant – what should I do?
Can I tell if I am pregnant?
The first sign that you’re pregnant is usually that your period is late. For some women they feel different immediately – they may feel tired, or their breasts feel tingly and swollen.
Some women have an erratic menstrual cycle, or pay no attention to it, so they can be a few weeks or months pregnant before they realise.
Confirming a pregnancy
Your pregnancy can be 100% confirmed by a simple test that can be purchased at your local pharmacy or supermarket.
These tests have absorbent sticks that test your urine. You can either hold the tester under your flow of urine whilst you’re on the toilet, or collect some urine in a container and dip the stick into that.
The tester will detect human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG), a hormone of pregnancy, in your urine if you are pregnant.
Most pregnancy testers can be used from the day that your period is due. Some tests, however, can detect a pregnancy from 4 days before your period is due.
Free online pregnancy test
Our free online pregnancy test can yield surprisingly accurate results. The signs and symptoms of pregnancy are very common, and at least some of the signs are experienced by most women in the early stages of pregnancy.
The two very important caveats to note are:
- There are lots of different reasons you could feel many of these symptoms. You can certainly feel a number of these symptoms and not be pregnant.
- Some women remain blissfully unaware that they’re pregnant! There is a small possibility you could be pregnant and not feel any of these symptoms.
Read through the following pregnancy signs and symptoms and click on the boxes of those which apply to you. We’ll tally your results and provide you with an instant response based on your answers. Best of luck.