Add fresh parsley or other herbs to jazz up these yummy meatballs, or keep them super simple with their two ingredients. Of course if your little one would pop a whole ball in their mouth, you may prefer to shape your meat ‘balls’ into sausage shapes.
- 1 cup beef, lamb, chicken or pork mince
- 1/2 cup mashed potatoes
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- Place both ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Roll into balls or if you would like your baby to be able to hold and nibble the meatballs, form them into sausage shapes.
- Place on a baking tray and cook for around 20 mins.
- Cool and serve.