This is easy to make, looks fun and would make a great gift. Peppermint oil works well but you could use whatever oil you like the smell of or try a combination.
What you will need:
3/4 cup Baking soda
2 tblspns Cornflour
1/2 cup Cream of tartar
Few drops essential oil
Glass jar with lid
Small plastic figure
Spray paint or paint and a brush
1. Prepare the jar first, wash well and dry.
2. Super glue the plastic figure to the top of the lid and leave to set.
3. Spray paint or paint the lid and leave to dry.Make the bath fizz
1. Combine baking soda, Cornflour and cream of tartar in a bowl.
2. Add a few drops of essential oil and mix well.
3. Spoon bath fizz into jar and finish by tying a spoon to outside with some ribbon.To use sprinkle one or two spoonfuls into bath, relax and enjoy!
(Print the sentence above and attach to the bottle for a gift).