This easy cheese muffins recipe with no butter is quick to create – and the result makes a great school lunchbox addition. They are also a great breakfast on the go or are quick and impressive for coffee mornings.
Cheesy MuffinsThe easy cheese muffins recipe makes 12 regular sized muffins
- Turn the oven on to fan 210 degrees Celcius
- Mix flour, cheese sugar, salt and curry/cayenne into a bowl
- Beat egg and add to the milk
- Pour wet mixture into the dry and mix lightly with a fork
- TIP – mix as little and lightly as possible and whatever you do, don’t beat!
- Place into greased muffin trays
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until golden
- Eat with lots of butter or even JAM!