A delicious recipe for babies as they begin to experience eating finger food.
- 1 cup (120g) cornflakes
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 chicken tenderloins, halved lengthways
- 2 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Crush cornflakes finely and mix thoroughly with parmesan cheese.
- Roll chicken first in yoghurt then in cornflake mix.
- Place pieces on a baking paper-lined tray and bake for 8-10 minutes or until chicken is cooked and golden.
- Serve warm.
(Recipe from Baby Bowl by Kim McCosker – used with kind permission)