Following my dreams in Spring 2015, meant getting pregnant and giving birth to Faeryn Rose in October 2014. It’s important for me to provide a healthy meal for my loved ones and fish is one if the favourite dishes: a parcel of fish served with a salad & crusty bread is such a great, light meal during the warmer months.
Fish and herb parcels
1 fillet fish per person (say 120grams)
3 slices lemon
Fresh herbs chopped
Salt & pepper (to taste)
Baking paper, to wrap fish in a parcel. (If doing it in the oven)
Tin foil, to wrap fish in a parcel (if doing it on the BBQ)
- Put fish in the middle if baking paper or tin foil.
- Place lemon slices on top of fillet.
- Sprinkle herbs and little garlic on top.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper, then wrap the fish like a little parcel.
- If baking in oven, do for 15 minutes on 170. If in the BBQ – 10 minutes should be perfect!
We enjoy this over and over again in Summer!