Gastric Reflux Support Network NZ for Parents of Infants and Children Charitable Trust (GRSNNZ) are committed to providing support and information to families caring for infants and children with gastric reflux throughout NZ.
What does it do?
Gastric Reflux Support Network NZ for Parents of Infants and Children Charitable Trust (GRSNNZ) provide support and information to families caring for infants and children with gastric reflux throughout NZ.
GRSNNZ believes that families living with Infant Gastric Reflux have the right to:
- Safe up to date information
- Guidance to access community services
- Contact with other parents and staff who understand
Their services include:
- Local Support Network groups which are private to ensure privacy and confidentiality.
- Social Media including a Facebook page and a Forum – both are accessible from their website
- Information and Fact Sheets which can be viewed and printed from their website
- Phone contact and Email Form contact – please see their website for details.
How can I get their help?
- Go to their website for online fact sheets and membership forum www.cryingoverspiltmilk.co.nz
- Free calling line 0800 380517
- Phone/Text 022 5855 935
How much does it cost?
Their services are free. There is no charge for membership, newsletters or information.
Link to the Gastric Reflux Support Network website
This website provides information and contact details on Gastric Reflux and the support network. It is an easy-to-use site with sections on the myths of gastric reflux, causes, symptoms, advice on diet, foods to avoid, alternative treatment, as well as medications and surgical options. The site offers practical advice and a message board for parents.